Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bakugan Battle Basics

Okay, I finally was able to get online and sign-up for Bakugan Dimensions. I am registered. I have my username and password. My mom had to sign up to make it legit for kids.

But, I still have not been able to play online yet. It took several tries because the server is full. Bakugan die-hard fans have taken over Bakugan Battle Dimensions!! I waited this long to only have to wait some more.

Bakugan Fans have been trying to get online to play this game. Have you been having this problem? Don't get frustrated. Let's take the time to get back to Bakugan Battle Basics.

I decided that while I am waiting, I am going to relearn the Bakugan Battle Basics. Here is a video that will help you get the overall goals of the game understood.




Now, that you understand the Bakugan Battle Basics, you are now ready to go into the online game  because you understanding how to win the game. But, offline, you need to get the Bakugan Starter Pack. To participate on Bakugan Dimension you need to have the new Bakugan Brawlers code to participate.

Do you have a new set of Bakugan Ballers? If not,run to Amazon and get your Bakugan Brawlers now!!!!



Bakugan Boyz

No comments:

Free Bakugan Facts, Trivia, Quiz and More!

Name
Email